18 July 2009
An Editorial from my Wife (and I don't even know it yet)
Using my super spy FBI wife powers I have hacked into Rick's blog because I think the world deserves to know that after 4 mind-boggling days of class, 800 pages of material, many additional hours of study, and a 100-question test in 90 minutes time, Rick has received his Network+ certification! As I take over his blog, Rick is flying the friendly skies on his way home. He was able to spend the day decompressing and enjoying the different sites of Kentucky. I'm sure he will blog about them later. In the meantime, I just want him to know that he is so awesome and never ceases to amaze me. I love you honey and am so glad you will be home soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yeah for Rick! Congratulatios on a job well done!
Post a Comment